View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 11:30 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I looked at the other names on the menu for that day as far as musicians, it looks like one is Lady Pank, a Polish rock group that's been around since 1981. One of thier videos has had over 22 million views. So I guess they are fairly successful.

Another name is Jacek Kawaleck. From what I've seen, it looks like he does JoeCocker songs.

That looks like that is it for musical entertainment. So not a star star studded lineup and I think the crows will be expecting, or at least hoping for a lot from Alizée.

Also if you look at the times, they have Jacek Kawaleck scheduled to go on at 16:30
They have Alizée scheduled for 18:30
Then they have Lady Pank on at 20:30

From looking at it, there will be some other non musical stuff going on to help fill in at spots but I can't help but think the organizers too, will be hoping for more than a couple of songs out of Alizée.
Very exciting news!
You can watch ( youtube) a live concert from Jacek Kawaleck with his band, background singers., trumpets.. Lady Pank looks like a serious live band too, so both with a lot experience on the stage. I dont know what do expect from Alizee and will she also play with a live band?