View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 11:26 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

The following is a Google translation. I find it confusing, but number 6 jumps out at me: a Meet and Greet with Alizee on October 12 & 13 at 6:00 PM! I'm thinking a Meet and Greet will be like an album signing, but without the album. Thank you Kulli.

1. We are looking forward to hearing from you and confirming you to our friends

2. Good day to all those who requested extra information and the format for the meet and greet at 11:00 AM is sent all thanks

3. We are grateful to more than 500 people who have sent us mail, we will continue to answer your questions little by little. Greetings thank you

4. since there will be an artist for the day October 12 and an artist more along with smooth for October 13. for now, only the meet and greet are being offered

5. Thank you very much for your wait, at this moment we begin to respond with the information we will send mail by mail. and by instragram after 9:00 PM

6. To all those interested in the meet & Greet with alizee starting at 6 PM, the emails and messages begin to be answered. We appreciate your understanding.

7. I need a comunicoloco woman or someone with good physical presence for press conference of the secret fashion show, interested send message greetings

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-20-2018 at 01:28 AM..