View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 10:28 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I am still trying to grasp this, whether it be a few songs or an hour. A few songs is an appearance, but an hour is a concert. I think I am hung up on the logistics on making either possibility happen, the time involved in even making this happen, and the viability of it financially.

Does she have a band? What about backup singers, and dancers? When did she get all this together? Would she even get paid enough to cover those costs? If she has no band, maybe she had hired some studio musicians in Warsaw to play her songs for her for this gig. This seems to make the most financial sense, whether it be a few songs or an hour.

In my opinion, she has everything to gain by this performance... conversely, she has everything to lose as well. I think the absolute worst attitude she can bring into Warsaw is that her faithful fans will love the fact that she is singing again and it does not matter what songs she sings, how rusty she is, what she wears, whether she dances or just stands there and rock back and forth with the beat. I admit, I'm spoiled. I know what she is capable of.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-20-2018 at 10:39 AM..