View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 12:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it looks more and more like this trip to Ajaccio will happen. Up until a couple of days ago, I had a situation at work where though there was a schedule posted at work, I found out it wasn't in the computer. I got that straightened out yesterday.

The next glitch was getting a hotel They were booking up fast. I told one of the owners of the Chez Paulo restaurant my plans for visiting Ajaccio. The owner sent me a message saying she'd book me a room.

I had checked booking.com to see how many rooms would be available at the hotel Albion ( a person there is related to the people who runs the Chez Paulo restaurant) and according to them, only 2 were left. I was worried it might sell out, but I was informed the reservation was made this morning. I now have to over come another obstacle and that is there were only a few seats available on the flights. So tonight, I have to book 2 flights.

Once I do that, I can say for sure, I'll be going.

So I want members who want t shirts or sweat shits to let me know very soon, what size shirt they want. I also want them to send me a jpeg by Monday for reasons I mentioned before.