View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 06:25 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I tried earlier to post some more pictures, but it didn't go through and I'm sorry for posting more than a few but it's so hard to decide.

Also as with the wedding dress picture I posted above and along with some of the others I'm posting aren't the ones I want to choose as a still., they are the ones of the performance I'd like to get a still from.

With the Tournée picture, I think I'd rather have a still in the red outift she last wore, but again, didn't have time to search for the best still.

If I was going to show someone an ML performance, I'd choose Amsterdam, but if I'd have to choose an ML still, I'd either choose one from her Wetten Das performance, because the lighting and the res seemed to be better.

Of course one of the stills of her in the blue dress at the Eiffel tower performance are iconic, what do you choose; one of those incredible close ups or a full body shot?

With the JEAM suit, in addition to the one I'm posting there are many great stills probably better than the one I'm posting and maybe we need to make like a stills basket for everyone to add 'high quality' stills to, so the home page can be updated now and then.

I think the still from Japan was stunning too.

alizee on stage ml germany outside.jpg

jam 2.jpg

10868007_586052728207344_4108621642432155561_n.jpg

Top 10 japan.jpg