View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 08:11 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
As she already has, with Disney.
I wasn't going to comment on her net worth, but have changed my mind. Her net worth is closer to $200K than it is to $50 million. Some of her recent choices confirm this. It's not that her income is zero, but her net worth is not that much.
Thanks Rev for elaborating and the links. Very interesting reading. I'm not going to question your information because I know you would put something out there that would not be from a reliable source. It does make sense.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
Her net worth is only $200,000?? MF/LB only paid her $50,000 per year??? WTF?!?!?!? (Or did she just blow most of her money with that Chatalain guy??)
I think at one time her and Jeremy had a chunk of change, well in the 7 figures. The only reason I say that is that when Alizee broke off with Mylene, I read she had to pay one million dollars to Mylene to get the rights back to use her business name "Alizee". Of course, the source has to be trustworthy, and for all I know that figure might have been pulled from the air.

I don't have a lot of nice things to say about Chatalain, so I am going to zip it, however, Alizee loved the guy and still does to some extent because he is the father of her child. I have said before I felt they lived beyond their means thinking their popularity will last forever. They took a big chance and lost. Money problems cause most marital issues, so putting two and two together, you can make some reasonable conclusions.

Alizee rose to fame during a worldwide economic recession fueled by the .com bust and 911. If she would have had the guts to sink half of her money in stocks in that 2003-2004 time period, when things were bottoming out, she would be loaded today. But, shoulda woulda coulda. Most of us missed that opportunity.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 10-28-2018 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts