View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 07:51 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
My understanding is that she paid Mylene 1 Euro for her name. Mylene had protected it for her.
OK, well my memory failed me or I just mis-heard. Thanks for the correction!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
I have no love for the J-man either but to be fair, I'm pretty sure he comes from a very wealthy family. I believe this was discussed some years ago by members here (I think Euphoria in particular?) when their split was confirmed. ALS posted several times about their living at fancy Parisian home by a golf course that was under his name.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...1&postcount=70
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=438

Psych was indeed a commercial failure, and they disagreed about how to manage their money but as to some reasons why they split, I think one needs to look no further than the lyrics of Mon Chevalier. Some things may be changed, but I have a feeling there's more than a little grain of truth in there. And that of course, is only her half of the story.
Mon Chevalier does seem to say quite a bit, doesn't it?

There are two sides to every story, I can understand that. They are no doubt two very different people and completely incompatible in a bound relationship like marriage. They might have made great friends though if that is as far as it went. The other person can bring out the best... and the worst... of the other. I'm sure it seemed fun at the time - eloping and making a baby - but then the reality that life and the whole nature of the relationship changes when you bring a child into the world. And frankly, a person is still trying to figure themselves out still in their early 20's. They change. J never wanted for anything and life was probably a party for him. Alizee came from modest means. There are so many scenarios set for failure you can just take your pick at what happened.

The good news is second marriages do much better. Greg seems to be a great guy and is making her happy.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 10-29-2018 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts