View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 11:41 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I should have mentioned too that after she stopped performing in early 2004 I think, Jeremy did continue singing for a few more years so they still had his income. That's another thing I'll have to look up.

She's also done some work with Disney and there are earnings she still gets from product endorsements.

As far as Jeremy having his pants pulled half way down his butt, well there are pictures out there of Alizee with the same look and I think that's one of the things she liked about him. He was sort of rebellious I'd guess you'd call it.

This video made by one of our members here years ago whose name was Matrix is one of my favorites. It's called "I'm not crazy - tribute to Alizee".

At about the 1:10 mark, we see her with her pants partly pulled down. Now it's one thing when you go out with friends and sport this look, but a couple of these pictures are from when it looks like she was rehearsing for one of her performances! So that makes me think she was hard core into this look. By the way, we'll have to figure out where those on set pictures were taken.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sDR...ew?usp=sharing

But then again we have that beautiful picture when one of our members bumped into her on the streets of Ajaccio and I think this is what we'd expect her to look like.

We also have the corn rows I believe it's called hair style from one of her performances at school.
I think she wasn't afraid to experiment with her 'styles'.

A still from that video:

Alizee pants pulled down.jpg

One of her school performances:

Picture in Ajaccio with one of our members:

Chez Paulo restaurant.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-30-2018 at 12:14 PM..