View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 12:01 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
We just might be getting close to Alizee's x-factor. Her perpetual happiness, positivity, and smile is irresistible for male and female alike. My thoughts when I saw her for the firm time (JEAM) was who can smile like this? And, it's not just her mouth that smiled, it was her entire face.

I still think that its Alizee's physical appearance--- her face--- that is the defining factor.

I think I'm the one who started this discussion--- but I see this thread is supposed to be about her twitter and instagram??? Maybe this discussion should be taken to another thread? I don't know how to do that. I'd like to talk about this more (if the discussion as it is is getting boring, then the discussion could be taken in a different direction.) I'm interested in her 'x-factor' in general--- why she has such an effect on me-- both looks and personality. (In particular, I'm curious as to why I don't seem to have many sexual thoughts toward her, despite the intense fascination. Its like I'm more fascinated by her face or her "person" rather than her body. Its unusual, because with most women I'm fascinated by their bodies.)