View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 11:03 PM

stephan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As far as them telling people to put their cameras away, did you see any professional cameras recording this event, possibly indicating they wanted it for their own to post it later?
Unfortunately, no. I haven't noticed any. Well, I might have overlooked, but 100% there were no camera cranes or noticeable camera men around or at the stage at any moment. I remember a paparazzi-looking old man and probably a concert organiser, along with Johann, her brother. They were allowed through the security and obviously were approved by the organisers to get on the stage to make professional photos. However, they only had photo cameras, not video cameras. My camcorder was probably the most professional camera there. It's a pity.

There might be a small chance there was a camera at the sound technician's booth in the centre of the area. However, I recently posted my recording on a popular Polish reddit-like web-site and they told me it was the best one until this very moment (+the recording of the "Moi... Lolita !" bravely and secretly made by Jakub from the centre of the crowd). Nobody has published anything yet and it's probably unlikely they would.

Is there a SPOILER tag here or something?