View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 07:25 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
I think the reason she doesn't do large performances is because she doesn't think its worth it.
This is what I keep thinking of, but it's also hard to not wish for more. But what if Alizee throws a party and nobody shows up? Just getting ready to put on a show, if it is not karaoke style, takes a lot of money and work. If she cancels shows, her team still has to be paid. I don't think she has the resources to do that.

I think if she worked with Mylene again, things would be different. Mylene is playing Paris in 2019 for nine or ten shows in two weeks. In a big arena, and probably every show will be sold out. I cannot wrap my head around the draw that Mylene has to pull this off. There is Mylene... then there is everybody else in a very distant second place. If Alizee opened for Mylene, or did a few songs with Mylene, it would make a huge difference in Alizee's career. If Mylene just opened her mouth and told the crowd to go see Alizee in concert, they would probably do it. French pop seems to start and end with Mylene, and she totally monopolizes it.