View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 01:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn.leaves View Post
I don't think about Alizee is not beautiful, but I also can't call her beautiful, because a truly beautiful person becomes beautiful only when he has an unusual mind and soul, and what no less important, have the ability and talent to show it to other people. This will be seen in his eyes. Looking closely at Alizee, I realized that she don't have things like that. I'm sure she could change the history if she really understood why she had such luck. But... What we have now...
I have to disagree with you on that. If she wasn't as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, I wouldn't be here and my opinions have been formed from 11 years of following her and I've learned the things she does that look to reveal the person within are not just an act that MF programmed into her for good pr, they come from within.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn.leaves View Post
You're right, some killers may consider themselves noble. But a good person knows that kills is bad ... And I think that a noble person will never try to become perfect by hurting others, this is contrary to his logic, because he initially lives for the common good. Also, a noble person will never forget about his family, naively believing that the all planet is his family... Look, I'm a pro dancer Need to open my own dance studio
I'm really curious about your comment " Look, I'm a pro dancer Need to open my own dance studio ".

What do you expect her to do, open up an auto repair shop? She's had a love of dance for most of her life and has long expressed a desire to open a dance school some day. If you have something critical to say about her opening up a dance studio, have the guts to say it in a clear way.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-21-2018 at 02:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts