View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
So what does this mean for Alizée's professional future? I think she has to decide what, specifically, matters most to her—to define what it is that gives her life a sense of purpose and meaning. Is it fame--no matter in what entertainment form that is attained? Is it making a living from dancing? Is it performance for the performance's sake--in other words, is it the live audience experience that stimulates her and gives her a sense of personal and artistic satisfaction? Or, as you mention, is it possible she is going to choose to concentrate on raising a family at this point in her life?
These are great questions and your statement "define what it is that gives her life a sense of purpose and meaning" should be all that really matters. Moving back to Ajaccio made it evident that family is a top priority in her life, knowing full well that it might negatively affect her career. I have to respect that decision. Obviously, the quest for lots of money does not rule her life, and that is refreshing.

Based on the things Alizee has said, dancing is her first love. I don't know if you know the story on how Mylene discovered Alizee, but that day she was supposed to be in a dancing contest, and a friend made a mistake and entered her in the singing contest. Mylene was watching singing that day, and the rest is history. Talk about fate!

I recall Alizee saying once she wanted to have a dancing school. Now she has one. She is married to a professional dancer who obviously adores her, and she feels the same about him. She has a beautiful daughter who she is close to. She lives near her family. She has two great dogs She is in good health, looks great and is aging very gracefully. As long as they are able to pay the bills and live a comfortable life, one could argue that she has it all.

However, when she performed in Warsaw, when the crowd was chanting Alizee repeatedly and she was doing that little shake to the rhythm of it, I would bet that it was a real high for her. It must have felt really good for her to get out there and sing to an enthusiastic crowd again. I think it does give her a sense of personal and artistic satisfaction.

Alizee has the ability to do more than one thing well, and there is nothing wrong with earning an income from multiple sources. It's frugal to have more than one source of income.

But yet I wonder... Greg and Alizee talked about having children together. I wonder where that fits into the plan?