View Single Post
Old 12-22-2018, 10:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel Di Meo View Post
Two female friends of mine have said she's super pretty but a male friend of mine didn't like her because of her 'large' forehead, ahaha
Well it wasn't until just a few minutes ago, that I had heard the term 'fiveheads'. Fivehead (n.): The bit of your head that's normally called the forehead, but when it's so big it can fit five fingers on it instead of four.
The website I found this on had a list of 26 fiveheads. This group includes two who I consider very classy women from Hollywood and that is Jenifer Garner and Nicole Kidman. It also includes names such as Uma Thurman, Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, Olivia Wilde who looked gorgeous in Cowboys and Aliens.

Here is the web site where I found that list of 26.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tabathalegg...-your-fivehead
As far as what your friend says about Alizee, are you perfect? Is he saying something about you behind your back? I've often said about people I work with who may be buddy, buddy with you while you are work, but in the long run, for the most part, is that all they are is people you work with.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
I think that a secure woman would not resent her at all....................................
Well I think a key word here in what you said is "a secure woman". What would it take for a woman to feel secure while watching Alizée with her boyfriend or in today's world, maybe her girl friend? Would looks as good as Alizee be enough or would they also have to be able to dance as well and as sexily as Alizee?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-22-2018 at 10:54 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts