View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm sorry if anyone hasn't had the good quality one of this video. I've had it for years. I've always considered this video the Crème de la crème, if you wanted to show someone who hadn't seen her before, a video that showed her beauty, her dancing and her sexiness. It doesn't get better than this.
But if you want to show someone for the first time a video of one of her performances who might be bothered if it's too sexy, her performance in Spain (Festival de Alcalá de los Gazules) was the ultimate, except that there isn't a video of that with good resolution.

So in that case what I show them is her perfomance in Pistoia, during Festivalbar 2003. It's a beautiful setting, beautiful music, singer and dancing. Though it didn't have the sexiness of the 'Pour Laurette' performance, it was still a very sexy performance

It's kind of interesting about two people who were also in the 'Pour Laurette' show. One was Mimi who Alizée has worked with closely during the Les Enfoires shows.

Mimi.jpg

Then I believe this other woman is Marie-Claude Pietragalla, who is a professional dancer and was one of the judges on Dancing with the Stars, who also has Corsican routes. Even if it's not her, that moment on DALS was just one in so many that just added to the many reasons we had already as to why we love this woman. Everyone one thought when Alizee was asked 'which judge do you fear the most', she would choose Chris Margues, because he is the toughest to please, but her answer was classic Alizée!

Attachment 2441

You can also see two of the other competitors, who can't but help admire the beauty of the moment......

beauty.jpg

It's also interesting to see the looks on thier faces. I think awed by Alizée's beauty, her sexiness, her dancing, her everything, just as those in the audience appeared to be.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..