View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
So in that case what I show them is her perfomance in Pistoia, during Festivalbar 2003. It's a beautiful setting, beautiful music, singer and dancing. Though it didn't have the sexiness of the 'Pour Laurette' performance, it was still a very sexy performance

It's kind of interesting about two people who were also in the 'Pour Laurette' show. One was Mimi who Alizée has worked with closely during the Les Enfoires shows.

Then I believe this other woman is Marie-Claude Pietragalla, who is a professional dancer and was one of the judges on Dancing with the Stars, who also has Corsican routes. Even if it's not her, that moment on DALS was just one in so many that just added to the many reasons we had already as to why we love this woman. Everyone one thought when Alizee was asked 'which judge do you fear the most', she would choose Chris Margues, because he is the toughest to please, but her answer was classic Alizée!
I have always liked Alizee performing in her sweatpants, whether it be here or La Isla Bonita or Elle Ella L'a. It almost doesn't make sense because I love her legs, but she can certainly make a pair of sweatpants look great.

What is Mimi's last name? I have been curious about this woman - she seems to be very popular in France. I would be interested in her background.