View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coucou View Post
"Have you seen the comments on Youtube on your JEAM videos? What do you think of all that?"
This is why in the Epic Comments thread, I avoid this video. It brings in a lot of WOW gamers and I have seen other sites that exploit this video along with a link, so the comments often hit rock bottom. On the other hand, this video has made her famous, and even though it is extremely sexy, it brings out the best or the worst of the beholder.

I think asking her if she reads comments on ANY of her videos would be interesting.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
We'd spend the allotted 90mins taking her dogs for a walk around the town, just "chillin'".

No pretence, no pretext, no "staged managed" "encounter". Everything just "very simple", "very low key", nothing "pretentious".

It's "Alizée the person" that I am more interested in.
The dog walking idea is actually a great one. Very relaxed scenario.

With some simple math, I will be going on my 13th year of Alizee fanship come this summer. "Alizee the person" I have avoided for the vast majority of that time. I had already molded her to what I thought she was though her videos and interviews. Why would I want to potentially mess it up with reality? I knew she made mistakes like the rest of us. She went though a lot of similar life changes in 2011-2013 at the same time I did. The blond hair and the tattoos were concerning though. The image of my imagination was being challenged, and I joined this site to finally find the truth about "Alizee the person". I have not been disappointed for doing so - in fact, it has made me a bigger fan of hers.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-10-2019 at 08:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts