View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 04:08 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
This appearance on the show 'Le Grand Blind Test' kind of shows a side of Alizee we don't get to see too often, where she is being tested, although it's just on the subject of music. It shows to me anyways she is quick minded. Even though she passed many times in most cases she passed quickly, knowing right away she didn't know the song or knew it would take too long to figure it out and she got the high score. It's not an acid test but like I said, I think it shows she is quick of mind.

Now that's no measure of aptitude, but what makes me feel she would have done well as an engineer is she loved to dance and for that reason she really applied herself and we've seen the results of that. I believe she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps and would have applied her self to the courses necessary to do so.
She might also have steered towards something like web development so that it can utilize some of her artistic ability along with her technical knowledge.

It might be an interesting question to put on the list, giving her a list of five occupations from the science/math side (examples are engineer, biologist, programmer, math teacher) and asking her if she did not choose music and dancing as a career, which occupation would she be the best fit for.

By the way, on that video when they had her sit back there in that mock beach scene with those two guys, she looked very uncomfortable with that arrangement.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-23-2019 at 04:20 PM..