View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 12:49 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
If I had to "guesstimate" her IQ, and I'm usually pretty darn accurate, I'd put it into the 130 to 150 range, mostly due to the fact that she is hugely "self-critical", which can both greatly enhance, and, greatly degrade your intellectual abilities.
I don't know about the 130-150 range.

130 is certainly possible--- its statistically less likely, but one never knows. (A friend of mine has an older sister. She was tested as an adult, and her I.Q. was in the 140's. My friend was stunned--- he always thought his sister was an idiot. I think its hard to tell how smart or how dumb women actually are.)

I would suspect that Alizee's i.q. is somewhere above average. Perhaps 110-115-ish ????

That's why I'm curious about her dad--- intelligence is quite hereditary. So if her father has an I.Q. of 115, Alizee could have an I.Q. of 115. If her father has an I.Q. of 130, Alizee could have an I.Q. of 130. Etc.

If her dad is a computer guy, then he would have an I.Q. somewhere above 100. (Of course, his i.q. could be 105 or something like that-- technically "above average" but nothing to write home about.)

110-120 would be my "guesstimate" for Alizee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
But, to be honest, if I were to pick a career for her, it would be as a "Pediatrician", or something in the "healthcare field" to do with children, for, if you look at her, she "shines", she "comes alive", when the "cause" is anything to do with "children".
Schoolteacher! I can easily imagine Alizee as a elementary schoolteacher!