View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 06:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
I haven't been here in a while so I just wanted to check in. Actually, I had a different member name when I first joined back in 2006 but have been using this one since 2010. I see that CFHollister hasn't checked in since 2010. I guess when he met Alizee years ago at the music store on the Champs-Elysees (I forget the name) it broke his fantasy bubble, although, he is still a fan.

When I and CFHollister put together the Alizee birthday party at the French restaurant back in 2007, we met a lot of great guys.. to bad they haven't been here for years. I especially like Cooney and his very large Alizee collection. The last time I talked to him he worked for the TSA at Seatac airport but that was many years ago.

Anyway, I wouldn't ask Alizee questions but would make comments to her.

1. I'm glad you finally found love.. with Gregoire.
2. Thank you for all the great music and videos you've made... you will live forever young on the Internet.
3. Thank you for participating in all the Les Enfoires that you've been in. It made them so much more enjoyable to watch. Personally, over the years, I've purchased the Les Enfoires DVDs from 2001 - 2018 on Amazon.FR. I will continue purchasing them through 2020 and will then stop... a nice round number. In my opinion the 2 best are 2002 and 2009. 2005-2008,2010 are pretty good but after about 2010 they aren't so great. Of course, there are a few great performances in the other DVDs but they are sparse.

Anyway, Nice checking back in and seeing that the website is still up, although, the Alizee hay day is long past.
WB Davedel. You probably heard the Alizee forum shut down. The name of the record store in Paris was the Virgin Megastore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Violetta is a very promising and talented song writer and composer. This is a misunderstanding, Scruffydog777, she is not trying "to steal" fans or anything and she doesn't have a bandwagon at all; just look at her social media pages. She is an Alizée admirer and her works are hugely inspired by Alizée in her early career years with Mylène. I understand you might have a different opinion. I personally don't see any issue with that, moreover, it's absolutely great to have people like Violetta on our side.
Well I shared some pms with other members here who were getting pms from her and I'm sure they are of the opinion that she was trying to convert Alizee fans to her fans.