View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
I really did not mean to start an absolute utter "shitstorm", and for that. I apologize most sincerely. I really did not mean to offend anyone. It's not my way.

The "PM" thing was just kind of unusual, and it took me a wee bit "off guard", and to be honest, I think it was just a random "one offer", but, if it isn't, I'll probably get to the bottom of it pretty darn quick, if he tries a "repeat".
I would be interested in the username that it originated from. If you don't mind, can you PM it to me? Some months ago I got "spammed" in a PM from an active member that was a frequent visitor and poster and whom I had occasionally exchanged PMs with. It was out of the blue and so out of character, and when I replied and asked if it was really him that sent it, never returned to this site. It was like the account got hacked.

Quote:
Now, guess which "aspect" of her earned my most deepest respect and "caught my heart", bearing in mind I was probably old enough to be her father, and that I'm "blessed" (or cursed, depending on how you look at it), with a very deep sense of "appropriateness".

I was probably old enough to be her father, and to be truthful, it felt really kind of "creepy" and "untoward" to look upon her in the same kind of way as the younger guys under my "command".

Now, make NO mistake, I saw exactly the same things as they did, and was fully appreciative of them, but, it didn't feel "appropriate". Any of this making any kind of sense???
Yes, it makes sense. You and I are only a few years apart in age. I first saw Alizee in 2006 so I had only access to her videos of her early years. I never felt "creepy" but maybe some others might have judged me that way. She was at that time a grown woman, and frankly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. To look at her and have no feeling of attraction to her beauty is to deny biology, or to be dead. Society has branded an older man being attracted to a younger woman as creepy, but an older woman being attracted to a younger man as "a cougar". Quite the double standard.

Being attracted to Alizee being 23 years younger didn't reveal any kind of pattern or made me fear being some kind of a "cradle robber". It was because she was her, unique in many ways, and just so happened to be younger. She didn't interfere with anything going on in my life relationship-wise, so no harm done.

Quote:
Anyhow, as time, and life progressed, I got to see more of, and understand more about, "the person", her "ups", her "downs", her "light", her "darkness", her "triumphs", her "failures", her "happiness", her "pain".

The things that make Alizee, Alizee, the person, that I respect immensely.

I will give the "lolli" role/personna an "affectionate" nod of "infinite" respect, but, it's her "humanity" that appeals to me. I prefer "reality" over "fantasy".
Exactly my feelings. If it wasn't for Alizee the person, I wouldn't be here. Her endearing qualities are a given, but her mistakes are something I can connect to as well. I was afraid of finding out that she was a fake eventually, but I now realize what we are seeing is the real Alizee, and has made me a bigger fan.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-08-2019 at 09:10 AM..