View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Salut!

And "Hi"...

Comment ça va? Tout est cool?
How is everything? Everything cool?

Tu sais que j'ai dit que les sourires sont "viraux" et qu'ils le sont, eh bien, le message Instagram de Alizée sur Jon Snow et Galak a déclenché une épidémie d'entre eux à cet endroit.
Y'know how I said smiles are "viral", and they are, well, Alizée's Instagram post of Jon Snow and Galak has started off an outbreak of them at this location.

Question: La couette a-t-elle mangé le bonbon ou,
Question: Has the duvet eaten the BonBon or,

Est-ce que la BonBon est juste paresseuse en ce matin glacial et froide, et qu'elle ne se sort pas du lit.

Is the BonBon just being lazy on this cold frosty morning, and just not getting her little self out of bed.

Qu'est-ce que tu penses?
What do you think?

(Outre le fait que ce fainéant RedRafe devrait apprendre le vrai français)
(Apart from the fact that lazy damn RedRafe should learn real French)

More "incoming", brace yourself:

"Kaz" est vraiment un drôle de petit garçon adorable, et le "mignon" à côté de lui est un petit fan de lui. Les deux sont tellement mignons. Si cela ne vous fait pas sourire, alors vous êtes mort. Ou "écossais" ...

"Kaz" is such a really a funny sweet little guy, and the "cutie" beside him is a little fan of his. Both of them just so cute. If that does not make you smile, then you are dead. Or "Scottish"...

Ah right, now where was I??

Oh... Right...

Alizée'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Her endearing qualities are a given, but her mistakes are something I can connect to as well. I was afraid of finding out that she was a fake eventually, but I now realize what we are seeing is the real Alizee, and has made me a bigger fan.
There are aspects of her life that we all can "empathize" with, "connect" with, and "identify" with, that just make her all the more "relevant" and "real", and that only serves to endear her to me all the more.

If that's at all possible...

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-08-2019 at 09:49 PM..