View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Now, a slight "aside"...

You have probably gathered by now, that I am a Scot, and sometimes I do not know if that is a "blessing" or a "curse"...

Regardless of that, there are certain things that are very important to us: "Family"; "Friends"; and those that we deem "relevant" to us.

Speaking personally, with regard to these "things" and "people", if their cause is "just", I will "oppose" (Ok, it's just a fancy term for "fight". I am a "Scot", it's what we "do", and we do it really damn well. ..), any and all "comers", or "situations", that "vex" them, "insult" them, "denigrate" them, "threaten" them, etc.

You know what I mean.

I don't lose, Ever. Or I'm dead, and that's not happened yet, that I know of, maybe.

But it is a "two edged Sword".

If your cause is "not just", then I will tell you so.

If you "screw up", If I can , I will fix it for you, without complaint, but you will "know all about it" if it is because of "negligence" or just plain "stupidity".

Oh, and yeah, "self harm", in all its facets, or "self destructive behavior", that's not allowed, and you WILL get "spanked" for it, "metaphorically". No, you might just get "spanked". That's just not allowed.

Anyhow, that brings me, by a "circuitous" route, to Alizee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Why I get so concerned about someone who "functionally" is literally a "total stranger" to me, that I will never meet, who does not even know of my existence, never will, and probably wouldn't "give a shit" about me anyhow, I really don't know.

I'll blame it on that "Knight Errant" part of me, that gets me into so much trouble.

But you know what, I wouldn't change that part for a second...
Now, I stand by that quote 100%.

As I sort of stated above, logically, I really do not know why I feel so "concerned" and "defensive" for an almost "total stranger".

But I do, and it's very real.

I've thought about it at "length", and even "meditated" on the idea. There is no "concrete' answer to this, and why I am "here" on this "forum", and why I feel the way I do, apart from the "Alizee effect".

I've even cast "Runes" and the "I Ching", and did several really in depth "Tarot" readings about this for additional insights and info.

The "Runes" and "I Ching" indicated "stay put", and the Tarot readings, well, they were big complicated stories with way too many "Court" cards involved, involving people that I cannot pin them on, for I can't place them.

The "future" is going to be interesting mayhaps.

So all of this, plus my "instincts" tell me to "remain here", and trust me, my "instincts" have saved me so many times "IRL", when "logic" would have gotten me killed.

Anyhow, I really am the sweetest, nicest guy you will ever meet, kind of slightly "shy and retiring" with a really cool accent, (so I've been told, if you can understand one word of what I am saying) and, if I can ever do something for you, consider it done.

But, please don't "mess" with ANY of the things that I have mentioned up above, in any of the ways mentioned above, as being "important", for you would really NOT like the result.

With a capital "OH SHIT".

Just don't mess with "The Alizee", "her" or "hers", if you know what I mean, for I'd probably get really" put out about it".

The "Scottish" "translation" of the sentence above has far more "F's" and "P's" in it, and is a little more "militant" in its "styling" and "syntax", but you get the idea.

Which kind of leads me towards all the " Autumn.Leaves" drama and all that "Faux Alizee" " ".

Which is another "post", for it's getting late.

Last edited by RedRafe; 02-10-2019 at 11:48 PM..