View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 09:15 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Alrighty...
I will make absolutely no secret of it. I am not a huge fan of "Valentine's day" at all, in fact, that's just me being very, very "polite".
Me neither. In fact, I am not a fan of holidays that have "expectations" that go along with it, or gift giving pressure. As far as Valentine's Day, does one day where couples are... well... forced to be nice to one another make up for the other 364 days when they go back to the status quo and ignore each other? (being cynical here!). Obviously if one is matched to somebody perfectly, they are good to each other year round and don't need a special day. I think all these holidays are a Hallmark conspiracy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
"L'amour, c'est se sentir toute petite dans l’immensité de la vie mais me sentir grande dans les yeux et le sourire de celui à qui j’ai dit oui"

"Love is to feel very small in the immensity of life but to feel great in the eyes and the smile of the one to whom I said yes"
I saw this on IG and ran it through a translator and thought that Gregoire has to be feeling pretty good about now. Alizee really has a good perspective on life.