View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 04:25 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Was it part of a photo shoot?

Edit:

I looked through most of the pictures that were available around the hiatus and by hiatus I'm assuming that was the time before she came back with the first album of her own (Psych) and during all the promotion of Pysch, her hair was too short for that picture. Now it's possible she got her hair chopped with the start of the promotion of Pysch, but I'm kind of doubting it because her hair was lighter for Psych and at some point (we'll) have to figure it out, she went to the darker hair. I'll ask around on FB.
It may have been, but I have only ever seen this single photo from it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
I have that very picture on my album here. I also think it's around the time of Psychédélices, but it's just a hunch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I also have this photo in my collection. I thought it was a recent photo taken in her new apartment.
Gentlemen, how quickly we forget
Pictures from her hiatus, sporting long hair:
Quote:

The picture highlighted in red is from a radio interview very early in the promo for Psychédélices where she first talked about the comeback and either the first single or the album in general. She still had long hair at the time.
Quote:
Next time just take my word for it so I don't have to drag out the old external hard drive with the picture collection in it