View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 12:27 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizée could have had any man she wanted. She could have married a millionaire, but she is smarter than that. CleverCoboy is right that she put up a barrier between herself and Greg. I think she was accustom to guys constantly hitting on her, fawning over her, trying to bed her, and she was tired of having to fend them off. She didn't want to make another mistake or to be hurt again, but Greg is exactly the right guy. He had a lot going against him, but he is the perfect match. He knew how to talk to her, he responded to her every emotional nuance, he was--and I presume--still is very patient with her. I tend to think Alizée is a high-maintenance girl and Greg is up for that. It appears to me that Alizée needs a very supportive, patient, and gentle man. Greg appears firm but gentle and tolerant of her idiosyncrasies. He fits the bill. In return, he's got the golden girl.

What he said!!

Shepherd, between yourself and CC I think you guys hit the various “nuances” of the situation “right on the nose”.

Once again, “respect”...

I think he was the “very right person” at the “right place”, at the “right time”.

They look good together, and it feels “appropriate”, if you know what I mean.