View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 01:31 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Alizée is by far a woman who doesn't fit the mold. How many women in this country have moved to L.A. to be a part of the Hollywood scene? How many women in France would have moved to Paris, to be a part of their entertainment industry? Alizée never liked Paris, or at least when it came in comparison to Corsica. She moved there because the man she loved at the time was from Paris. In a video of an interview I just posted, she mentioned that in Paris, she can't look out her window and see the sea, as she did in Ajaccio.

After her separation from Jeremy, there was no more love for her of the city of Paris. It didn't matter to her that if you want a career in show business and you live in France, Paris is the place to be. Her true love was Corsica and Ajaccio.

Again, Alizée is not your average woman. She is a unique woman. If you love her, if you truly want to please this gem of a woman, you have to be willing to be a part of her and her simple loves of life and that is family, Ajaccio and Corsica. Gregoire, because of his success as a professional dancer, could have been with many a beautiful woman, but he realized she was unique. To be with her, to make her happy, would take sacrifice and I think he was one of the few celebrities, to make that sacrifice. He looks like a man who is as special as her.

I was surprised that Alizée didn't jump at the opportunity to live in Paris with all its glamour, then again I was surprised she chose a dance instructor as her man instead of some high-muckety-muck. In both instances, she made the right choice. I think she is completely honest with herself and the world. She is complex with a desire for modest pleasures--short of brand named clothing. She is undefinable. She is unique. She is the Paragon.

And Gregoire, you see all the gorgeous women he has access to, and yet he knew from the beginning as a mere fan dating Alizée look-alikes, she was what he really wanted. For Alizée he would put his career at risk to sooth her jealousy. She could not have made a better choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js20GL-w34Q

Last edited by Shepherd; 02-26-2019 at 01:40 AM..