View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 10:28 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall View Post
This guy we had serious problems with. He made multiple accounts and spammed basically his day to day life in messages. He had deleted this account at the time of this screenshot but he used another where he sent us pictures from a grocery store, a video of him in the shower, several shirtless pictures of himself, a picture of his wife next to him in bed, and a shirtless picture of himself with his wedding photo on the wall behind him. Here he's talking about taking his wife's virginity and making her his. As you can see, he also sent some pictures of social media and some audio of him speaking in Portuguese.

More to come later.
Fall---

I just want to clarify.

My comment about Mylene and Alizee using sex to sell records was in regards to the army guy who posted about every man deserving an Alizee clone. What he said is rather mild (and actually, I think the guy was very respectful of Alizee.)

I don't think that Alizee (or any woman for that matter) deserves all the bizarre comments that you are posting here. (That said, I don't think that much can be done about it.)

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 03-04-2019 at 10:36 PM..