View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 08:09 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
I'll never forget the first time I saw Alizee in Amsterdam video. I first saw her in her Moi Lolita music video and thought she was pretty but her whole getup and spritely dancing in Amsterdam was just astonishing to me... I've never stopped thinking about her since then and have had gfs etc before and since but here I am.. To this day that Amsterdam video is my favorite not JEAM like most afaict
Alizee's outfits are definitely a hook. How many other singers wear a sailor suit or "Miam! Miam!" across their waist? Of course, zero. Even when she wore sweatpants she looks polished. I remember watching JEAM, my first video, and kept wondering who WAS this girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
She really is my ideal frankly and it kind of ruined a relationship, through no fault of her own (nor said gf, she just found my collection.. lol).. She has kind of ruined me for normal relationships lol.
My fanship of Alizee is certainly no secret but I wouldn't offer it up to anybody I was in a relationship with. If I was asked (by her or anybody) if there was a female celebrity that I admire, I would say Alizee without hesitation. If I had a gf that found my media collection, the first problem would be why she was on my computer without my knowledge. Girls are much more competitive for a guy's attention than the other way around, and a gf might consider Alizee competition. But if I was given the ultimatum of destroying my collection and quit following Alizee or my gf would walk, I would hold the door open for her. If you invite that level of insecurity into your life, having to give up Alizee would just be the beginning. I'm an older guy and never found Alizee to interfere with what I had going on in my life relationship-wise.