View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 11:00 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

RedRafe looks around, “twiddles thumbs”, whistles a bit, very “tunelessly”…

Well, so much for “shutting up”, right now…

In the meantime, you may want to go and check out Jo Jacotey’s Instagram feed, for he has been “showing off” a lot of really “stunning” “pics”…

His “feed” has been very “varied”, and ranges from his “local area”, and Corsica in “general”, to his “hobbies” and some really “truly beautiful” Corsican women.

The only “snag” is, he does not keep his stuff “posted” for very long, and changes his “feed” very regularly, so if you miss a “pic” you want to “save”, you had better do it quickly, for if you don’t, it’s probably gone.

He had posted a “pic” of this “truly stunning” Blonde “cutie”, posing with a Beretta M9, and I just saw it for a few seconds, before it was “gone’. Awwwww Maaannnnn… I could have found myself being “seriously in love”, (or something), with that one…

She would have been most utterly welcome at the “Range”, this morning. Far better company than “Bubba” with his two “beer guts” hanging out of his t-shirt, or “Li’l Mr Tacticool” who had gotten himself all the “latest”, “bestest” gear, but couldn’t “shoot for shit”…

Said it before, will probably say it again, this gentleman has some “true talent”, and his “monochrome” “studies” of Alizée are just “truly breathtaking’. Seriously, track them down if you have a chance, and you will understand what I mean.

He really has an “eye for beauty”, and the “heart of an artist”, and overall, makes “Corsica”, its “places”, and it’s “inhabitants”, look like a “small slice of heaven”.

Go check his stuff out, for I can’t really post if for you, for I’m not on “Instagram”, or “Facebook”, or anything of that sort, (not allowed due to “NDO agreements” with “ex-employers”) so I can’t really see the “stories” and “stuff”, nor post most of the really “good bits”, and people get rightfully “upset” when I “waffle” on about “stuff” and don’t show it.

My “bad”, but is not possible.

As for Corsica, I’ve been there once, in my life, and saw absolutely nothing of it really, apart from a lot of “Sea” and some very pretty “coastline”.

I had just been promoted to “Captain”, so that means I had just turned 25, and we were doing a course at the FFL “Diving School”, for them, with regard to “Combat Diving” and “Combat Kayaking”, over the course of 3 days, and I saw nothing of anything that was “non-military”, which from what I see of the place now, was a great “loss”.

“Chances” or “plans”, for going to Corsica now, (“scratches head” and thinks deeply), “none”, to, “utterly none”, for “Life” will just not “allow” it, at all, and anyhow, I am probably the “WORST” Alizée fan EVER.

If I passed her in the street I would probably just give her a “small smile”, or a “nod of recognition”, and would not “engage”, unless I was “prompted”, by “herself”, so to speak.

That’s if I hadn’t already “fainted”, “pee’d my pants”, “threw up”, or lost all powers of speech, “English”, or my very limited “French”.

If I found myself, perchance, passing her “front door”, and she “emerged”, I’d probably “throw my hands in the air” and run away “screaming like a 2 year old”.

Seriously, what is it about this “little lady” that makes me feel like a very “bashful” 12 year old.

Ordinarily I have utterly no problems with the “opposite sex”, whatsoever, at all…

I’m not at all “cute”, but have “wit”, “old world charm”, “a very sharp intellect”, “wonderful insights”, a “cute” Scottish accent and, a “great sense of humor”, to boot, and trust me, when the “situation”, and “person” is “appropriate”, am “smoother than powdered Silk”… Usually it’s “Game, Set, Match”, to “me”.

However, one look at Alizée, and that’s “all gone bye bye”…

I swear she is here to teach this particular “Buddhist” the virtue of “humility”, for she seems to manage that repeatedly, and “effortlessly”.

It’s maybe a “blessing” that we’ll never “meet”, for I’m pretty sure I probably would not “survive it”.

Anyhow, enough waffling from me, go check out Jo’s IG “stuff”…

If anyone “needs” anything, or the “SHTF”, or, if indeed “something wonderful” happens, then “PM” me, or “slap me around the back of the head”, or “something”…

<RedRafe steps back into the shadows, to “continue” his “meditations”, on “former glories” and “times gone past”, etc, etc ,etc…>

Last edited by RedRafe; 04-01-2019 at 12:26 AM..