View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 08:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well some of us have been wondering if she is expecting. I suspect she is, but we have no concrete evidence yet.
Now there is one thing to not wanting to be photographed if she's expecting and I fully realize she is a very private person in general when it concerns family matters, but I think she is going beyond keeping it private and I think she's trying to hide it from her fans and I can think of only one reason for that and that is she is worried that if her fans find out, they will lose hope and walk away.

I had said myself before that her having another baby would probably be the end of it for me because it would probably be a two-year hiatus, but I don't feel that way now. She is probably already into her second trimester and so if there is a baby, it will be here by the fall. Now that she moved back to downtown, she is walking distance away from two very capable babysitters in her parents and Gregoire, Johan and Annily are all capable too, so having a baby should not put an extended delay to her singing career, that is if she's still interested in pursuing it. If she's expecting, they will have another mouth to feed and I'm sure the big paycheck an album would bring, is looking a lot better than the income the studio provides.

I think after the baby comes, there will be interviews and with them, we'll find out what future plans she has, so around the end of the year, we'll know them.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-11-2019 at 08:53 AM..