View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 04:54 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Probably the biggest money from albums today comes from tours. Alizee did some promotion for her songs with her last album, but the album did not do well, so there was no tour.

After Alizee walked away from Mylene Farmer, MF produced another album for herself, then went on tour. Two of the shows of that tour were at an 80,000 seat stadium, which sold out within about 2 hours. I'm guessing to say she netted about $5 for each ticket sold. That's $800,000 net,for just those 2 shows. Even if she netted only half that amount per ticket, it would still be a profit of $400,000. It would probably take Alizée and Gregoire years to net that kind of money from the studio.

Mylene is putting on 9 concerts in June. Eight of those will be at the Defense arena which has a seating capacity of 40,000. For eight shows, even if she only half filled the arena, that's 160,000 tickets. The tickets range in price from 30 to 356 dollars. To say she'll net $5 per ticket is probably being very conservative. I posted a picture below where one site says the artist typically get's 74% of the price of the ticket. That's gross . Then you add in all the merchandies that will be sold at the concerts, she'll probably net at least $800,000.00, but more likely double that for about 2 weeks of shows.

As far as the concert in Warsaw, I believe that was a free concert. She was certainly paid an amount to perform, but it can't compare with the type of money MF makes for one of her shows.

As far as acting, I think Alizée would do incredibly well as an actress, but there were probably many roles that she might have been considered for, if it were not for the tattoos.

Attachment 2652

Attachment 2653

ticket percentage concert.jpg

https://www.viagogo.com/Concert-Tick...-3173756?qty=1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_...%A9fense_Arena

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-02-2020 at 12:08 PM..