View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 07:04 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Now that I look at that other woman more carefully, I think it is Daria. If so, this picture is from Easter when her and Manuel visited. That explains the heavier clothes. That is most likely not a recent photo.

Maybe Alizee posted this because there is a lot of speculation as to what happened to her?

Attachment 2659
It's possible Alizee put on weight and is now embarrassed to be seen all over the world in her present state, so she has gone on a diet with the intention of returning to public view after she loses the pounds. Most of us have suffered this thing and can sympathize with those going through it. I, for instance, have been on a diet now for the last eight/nine years and am confident I will lose the weight by Tuesday. I don't guarantee the year.

I'm tossing over whether I'd rather she have a weight problem or be pregnant. I'm leaning toward pregnant.

CleverCowboy, I'm amazed you know the people in the photo with Alizee and the date the photo was taken. You might know Alizee's life better than she knows it. If she ever becomes confused about her own life, she could confide in you to straighten her out.

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-23-2019 at 11:07 PM..