View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 12:59 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsel Di Meo View Post
Hello ! How is it going!? Yes, i know, it's been a while since my last post, but i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm doing okay, and also i wanted to catch up with what has happened so far.

Well... As you guys know, i'm in Colombia, i've been very inactive because i've been studying a lot to get into College and fortunately enough i took an entrance admission test last friday and tomorrow i get the results ! i hope i get accepted

Without further ado, i'm going to tell you guys the most important/interesting thing that have happened to me these months in which i've been inactive:

I had to go to a school for a month and a half to get prepared for a test that every colombian highschool student have to take before going to college, and in that place i met a girl, she is fluent in french and one day i was bored in class and i wanted to watch J'en ai marre performance, and she was behind me and she watched the video and she told me 'Omg i love that singer and i like that song' and i was like 'oh god!' and thanks to that i met another fan ^^.

I've also been studying a lot of French, every time i study i put some Alizée songs in the background because i can understand the lyrics and also she helps me to have a good time while studying.

well this is pretty much it, i'm sorry if you guys expected more from me but this is what i can think of right now haha, i hope everything goes well for you guys! xoxo
Great story Edsel! We look forward to anything you have to say and any time you have to say it.