View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 11:24 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
There is always a possibility of a resurgence, but that's a slim, slim possibility. Most people don't care about her dancing and she has done nothing in years to pursue a career in music. She doesn't appear to have a passion for it. Now she is pregnant again and has stepped out of the public's view for at least a year. It's hard to accept but Alizee's career is over.

That doesn't mean we will stop loving her.
Seemingly, unfortunately, and I could be wrong, it does look like to me, also, that she has kind of lost her “passion” for the musical “aspect” of her life, and that particular part of her career is very probably “over”...

Her “passion” now, does appear to be “dancing”, and “dancing related matters”, and with regards to that, I wish her and Greg nothing but continued, unending, success…

However, with the baby “on the way”, so to speak, she is effectively going to be “out” of the performing “aspect” of her dancing career, for probably at least a year, if not longer…

If she actually manages to “pick it back up”, again, for, at almost 35, she’s starting to get a “wee bit long in the tooth” for a “top rank” dancer, anyhow, and having a child, let alone another one, does take a great “toll” on you physically…

She may simply have decided that it is time for her to “step back”, “raise her family”, and “have her life”…

Which sounds pretty wonderful, to me...

It IS very hard to accept, but Alizée’s career, in most of it’s “guises” could effectively be over…

As Shepherd most succinctly put it…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
That doesn't mean we will stop loving her.
I will always utterly, totally, adore the “little lady”, and the “little”, “little lady”, as in Alizée and Annily, regardless of “whatever” happens in life, whatever they “do”, or wherever they “go”, I will always have “infinite time" for them, and have nothing but the utmost respect for Greg, in everything he does, I like that guy a lot.

And, Jon Snow, just “awwwww”, he is such a pretty, sweet boy, totally adore him too…

We may not be following the same “paths”, but that does not, and never will change the way I feel about these guys by even the “tiniest iota”

As always, I wish then all nothing but continued, and unending, “health”, “wealth”, “love” and “happiness”, “forever”…

Do regret never “meeting” them, or “knowing” them, but that was never ever realistically “on the books”. Would, could, never ever have happened…

It would have been both “interesting”, and “fun”, though…

This one, here, is definitely an “original”…

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-13-2019 at 11:26 PM..