View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 02:03 PM

bebert057 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
I know I'm becoming repetitive, but this is another great photo, Bebert. I had to laugh at Alizee's need to make adjustments--in her high heels--for her partner's lack of height. And Alizee, herself only 5' 3'' or something like that. Looks like she's having fun.
here is a video of the day taken by a journalist:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5p591u

another video filmed by a spectator

Translation :

Gregory: On a cha-cha! Alizée and her little partner: Khalil

back to 1:09

Man: I present you the divonne pogne of Romans (Brioche typical of the region and especially of the city of origin of Grégoire) so we intonise a new great knight pognère!

she drops

Man: what do you think?

Alizée: it's very good!

she had already danced with him in '' SuperKids '', she also had a big problem with her heels

Alizée Khalil Superkids

Translation :

Faustine Bollaert (presenter): Alizée, we are listening to you

Alizée: Dirty Dancing, I imagine that for all girls, my generation and all generations, we all dreamed of being in the place of baby. And I would like to do, because I recognized, the footsteps of the film, the little debut, the little Mambo, I'd like to do it. Lina (the partner of the dancer) are you lending me your partner?

Faustine Bollaert: Do you agree?

Lina: Yeah!

back to 1:18 after the dance

Alizée: Thank you!

Faustine to Lina: will quickly recover your partner before being stolen
Faustine: So Alizée? has your partner definitely convinced you? what is your note?

Alizée: oh yes! for Johnny and Baby (the names of Dirty Dancing actors), I put 24

Faustine: oh what a nice score! 24/25