View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 04:31 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Right now Alizee is comfortable and where she wants to be in Ajaccio. She can do an occasional event when she wants, has a pleasant social life, is famous without working for it. Has a new baby. Is financially secure. Her ego is not as big as most stars and doesn't need constant feeding. Why would she want to hit the road again?
No reason at all.

We all knew this was coming eventually, right? Alizee and Greg made it clear after they married that they wanted children. If this happened a year and a half ago, not long after I joined the forum, it would have fell into line of what I was expecting. I did not have any expectations of Alizee singing again back then. Then she announced her Mexico concert and fashion show. That was a pretty exciting time because nobody saw it coming. She posted her booking contact email. Mylene popped back into her life. A concert in Warsaw, a concert in Ukraine. Julia was introduced to the world and Alizee was in some photo-ops with her. In 2018, there were a lot of reasons to believe that Alizee missed singing and wanted to make some sort of a comeback attempt. So there was some hope and now there is little to none, so I have to revert to the mindset that I had a year and a half ago. I'm sure I will adjust.