Thread: Annily
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Ok…

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
The dress looks familiar. Is she wearing Alizee's dress? Perhaps Alizee is wearing Anily's dress.

I thought they looked kind of similar too, same style maybe?

Anyhow…

There was this post on her IG page, “_annilychatelain”…Well, it looks like the “little”, “little lady”, Annily, is currently “in residence” in what could be possibly her favorite place, with her cousin/s, and hopefully having a great time…

“Princess Annily”, “Home: Disneyland”

Now, when I saw that “50' inside - TF1” video I’ll admit, I had to do a couple of “double takes”, for here was a young lady who, for all intents and purposes, displayed far more in the way of “charm”, “poise”, “composure” and “eloquence”, than you would have expected from your average 14 year old. An absolute “credit” to her parents in every way, she could easily have passed as being several years older, hence the “double takes”…

Hmm… If I could say but one thing to her it would be this. Hold on to your “childhood” as long as you can, for, like many other “things” in life, once "you give it away", that is it, it’s gone, and you can not “get it back”, and, like these other “things”, you will miss it.

Life”, in all it’s “splendor” and “glory”, , will get “complicated” and “real”, very soon, within the next couple of years, when you have to think about things like “University”, which “career”, and, assorted “stuff”, like, “Life”, the “Universe”, and “everything”…

So be a child for as long as you can…

I must admit, I did “crack” a smile when I saw her post from Disneyland, for, the “balance” had been “restored”...

Then, for all you Annily “followers” out there, there was this “pic”…

Another “cute” shot where she again “showcases” her very own "style". Polynesian/tropical “influences”, maybe?

Anyhow, here’s hoping that she’s having a great time, “chilling out” with her “rellies”, and just generally having fun

Plenty of time to “grow up” later…

Trust me on this one, being an "adult" is really “not all it’s cracked up to be”, at times…