View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 02:32 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
When Alizee started working with Mylene, there was nothing spectacular about her looks. There was nothing spectacular about her singing voice. Alizee was "cute", but she had some characteristics that showed promise. She had a spectacular smile. She was fearless performing. She had a great personality and a sound mind. Being in her mid teens at that point, she wasn't a whiny teenager who cops an attitude - she was probably very teachable.

How did Mylene know Alizee would go from "cute" to gorgeous in just a few years? There is no way she knew. Alizee would have been a hard sell if she did not blossom into the beauty that she did.

Then the swan begins to take shape.[/IMG]

I think Alizee's first performance was spot on. Her voice was excellent as was her stage performance. Her choice of song couldn't have been better for her voice. She was attractive, but certainly not a sex-goddess. Really, the girl next door. Her choice of dress was curious, but appropriate to her age.

I agree with you, however, in that I would not have foreseen her becoming the success or the beauty she did. We owe Mylene a great debt for what she contributed to what Alizee brought to the table.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1L...&index=20&t=0s

Last edited by Shepherd; 07-14-2019 at 10:07 PM..