View Single Post
Old 07-27-2019, 10:21 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Hey, you spell chikin the way I do now!

Thanks to the cows on the Chick-fil-A commercials.

HeHeHeee…

I love Chick-fil-A…

Unfortunately, it hates me, and usually “wants back out”, “fast”…

And will also admit to being an “adherent” of the “one handed fast texting art”…

Which is actually just pure laziness on my part…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post

Alizee is spending a lot of time in the pool this summer.

The caption on this one is "Godmother's Day". I know I have seen this baby before on her Instagram feed.

Another great photo. Hopefully next summer Alizee will be doing the same with her own daughter.
Y’know, I think we are just getting a “tiny“teaser” “taster” of things to come…

I think, no, I don’t think. I already know, that she already is, and will be, a wonderful mother…

If you know what I mean…

Well, it really has been a good last couple of days for Instagram posts…

Now, these are in no particular order, and most of them are “story” posts, so I only have “screenies” of them. but there is one of them, that “moves” me to almost “Shakespearean” levels of “eloquence”…

"View"...

Omigosh…

Alizéeeeeeee…

Awwwwwwwwwwww…

Soooo cute…

Just… beautiful…

Hey "Babe" and "Bébé"...

See, I told you, “eloquent”, or “what”…

Honestly, expecting "sense" out of me when I see something just so wonderful

Alizée, thank you for sharing something so special with us…

You have no idea how much it is appreciated

Now, a couple of Greg “stories”…

Quand ton mari est plus souple que tu ne l ‘as jamais été”, which roughly translates as “When your husband is more supple than you've ever been”…

Well, y’all know fine I have nothing but the utmost of respect for Greg, and now, it’s only increased even more, if that’s at all possible...

Makes my eyes water…

The level of “fitness” and “dedication” that it takes so you can actually get to the “physical state” where you can not only achieve this feat, but “maintain” it, is very considerable

This is why I tend to regard a lot of these “artistes”, such as Greg, as being on a par with many “martial artists”, with regard to overall “flexibility” and “fitness levels”…

Now, 25 years ago, I was as “flexible” as that, for my “martial” disciplines were “Shotokan Karate”, “Aikido”, and “Classic” “Jui Jitsu”, and I could “Box” to “Company” level. A "nicely rounded", complimentary set of skills…

Nowadays, if you see me sitting like that, don’t attempt to move me, just call me an Ambulance, ‘cos, I’ve probably been hit by a “truck”, or something. A BIIG truck. With LOTS of wheels

OOOoo… I spy Greg checking out “One Piece”. It’s a classic “manga” series, and the “anime” has what seems to be a “gazillion” episodes, I think it was 576 the last time I checked. It does “grow on you” very quickly, but, I still prefer “Fairy Tail”, for, it has my “ideal” woman in it… Erza Scarlet, “beautiful”, “utterly powerful”, and “batshit crazy”…

<sigh… Erza>

I like the way they have “styled” that pool area, and the landscaping tells me a lot… “Hot” and “dry”… Love it

Now in Johann’s story post, I think they have most of all the required “summer food groups” covered…

I have only one thing to say…

Yes please”, and then "thank you very much"…

Now, go checkout Jo’s IG page, for he is showcasing a LOT of excellent stuff, as always…

Now, Annily dropped a “story” post, so will go post that in her thread as appropriate…

Alizée, Greg, thank you, once again, for sharing these pics with us...

Y'all be safe, and please take care, for it is going to get horribly hot again. Stay cool, 'k...

Last edited by RedRafe; 07-27-2019 at 10:26 PM..