View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 11:25 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
And you also give me partial answers for another question I have.
Yes, you are right Aragorn. I didn't answer your questions directly, so I am trying again.

Quote:
I have a question for you: how much Alizée is there in your life and how?
Pretty much every day one way or another. Exceptions might be a holiday or doing something on a weekend where I don't have to opportunity to be at my computer or use my phone. I work from home, so I always have a browser page set to this forum and check it frequently. I also have a tab open for IG. I am not much of a FB user. I probably watch at least three or four videos a day during my "mental breaks", some days much more. Often I watch Les Enfoires as well.

Quote:
...so how do you conciliante your errands with your wish to see her beautiful smile or to hear her wonderful voice?
When I am away from home, I check IG often, get on AAm, and have many of my favorite videos on my Google drive that I can watch on my phone. Should I go on a multi-day business trip or vacation, my laptop is loaded with a ton of her media that I copied from my desktop computer. I listen to her music maybe five or six days a week.