View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 11:09 AM

Silencio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Dals came along and made Alizee a household name again.
I think its DALS who gained in popularity because Alizée took part in it and not vice versa. Most people outside France didn't even know that such a show exist. They have watched it just for one purpose: to see Alizée, an internationally acclaimed artist. She didn't need to participate in it to obtain a popularity outside France. And, with regard to France, had the victory at DALS helped to sell tickets to the Blonde tour?

Quote:
They should have taken their time, first to figure out what went wrong and then simply what changes they needed to make to get it right.
The change is simple: find the right long-term producer. It's not Alizée business to compose music, write lyrics, overview the process of recording the albums and control the process of their promotion (including all concerts and TV appearances).

Quote:
kept her away from Les Enfoires where she might have met up with other names in the music industry and seeds for an album might have been sown
No, Les Enfoires isn't the right place for this. Who do you hope for her to meet there, swindlers like Pascal Obispo and Laurent Konrad who screwed up the last album? It is my strong belief that there are no producers and no composers appropriate to Alizée's style and voice currently in France. Boutonnat could be the only exception but I'm not even sure if he is capable to write the appropriate music for her today. I was disappointed by "Monkey Me", the album he wrote after the return to Mylène Farmer. You cannot step into the same river twice! Alizée should definitely search abroad, if she ever decides to leave her corner of heaven at Corsica. UK, USA, Sweden, Germany (in that order) are the right countries for this.

Quote:
Now unfortunately with her Dals success, in the 2 following years there were the Tournées
Not only DALS took her valuable time but, what's even worse, made her thinking that dancing is the only talent of her. Would we have known her if she had won Graines de Star as a dancer and not as singer? I seriously doubt that. Besides that, DALS made a dishonest reality show from Alizée's personal life (is she Kim Kardashian, after all?) benefiting from her painful divorce and planting a longtime admirer to her as a partner for the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
I hope your feeling of being betrayed could become a feeling of happiness for her
I happy that she is happy. Is this happiness eternal?

Last edited by Silencio; 09-13-2019 at 11:17 AM..