View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 02:01 PM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
Alizée should definitely search abroad, if she ever decides to leave her corner of heaven at Corsica. UK, USA, Sweden, Germany (in that order) are the right countries for this.
Its too bad she wasn't born in America in the first place. As an American performer--- speaking English and singing in English--- she would have been bigger than Britney Spears.

Edit:

Quote:
It is my strong belief that there are no producers and no composers appropriate to Alizée's style and voice currently in France.
The best songwriters are in the English-speaking countries, such as England or America. Boudennat is an exception to this, but he's close to 60 years old-- most songwriters are finished after their mid-40's.

Edit:

Quote:
The change is simple: find the right long-term producer. It's not Alizée business to compose music, write lyrics, overview the process of recording the albums and control the process of their promotion (including all concerts and TV appearances).
The problem is that Alizee has lost interest in being a performer. She's happy being a mother and running a dance studio.

I don't think Alizee ever wanted to be a pop star in the first place. She accepted Mylene's offer in 1999 more as a challenge than anything else. After she left Mylene in 2004, I don't think Alizee knew what she wanted.

Come 2014, her musical career was going nowhere and she turned 30; and so she decided to abandon singing and devote herself to her lifelong passion, dance.

Its too bad she hadn't been born in America rather than Corsica, she would have had a more sustained career; possibly movies, too. She would have made a fantastic actress.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 09-13-2019 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts