View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 09:06 AM

Mr Coucou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
If the only thing she ever needed was a calm peaceful life in Ajaccio with a husband, a number of children, Galak and Jon Snow, then why she appeared on Graines de Star in 1999?
I think Alizee did it for fun--- it was a chance to compete on TV. I don't think she had ambitious plans to be an entertainer.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
Why she continued to record new albums even after several unsuccessful attempts? Why she performed, including singing performances, up to 2018? Wouldn't it be easier to stay in Ajaccio in 1999, meet a nice local guy, marry him, have kids and live peacefully and happily? I'm sure thousands of people in Corsica live like that and don't even dream of fame and popularity. Generally, it doesn't take 20 years to achieve that.
I see it this way:

For the first 15 years of her life, Alizee was a small-town girl. From 15 to 19, she was a pop star; becoming a pop star wasn't planned-- it just happened.

After Alizee left Mylene at 19, I don't think she knew who she was--- this is why she kept releasing albums, and so on. From age 19 to around age 30, she didn't know what she wanted to do.

Around the time she turned 30, Alizee decided to focus on being a small-town girl.

Edit:

Silencio---

Alizee doesn't want to be a pop star anymore--- we can analyze the reasons why, but no one can change her.

You have two options: 1) accept Alizee for who she is or 2) abandon Alizee. Its either (1) or (2), because you can't change her.

At this point, I'm interested in doing various kinds of "fan art"--- I have some ideas. But I've given up hope that Alizee herself will ever do anything again. (Once the baby is 2 or so, Alizee will be available for small for-hire concerts such as the one last year in Warsaw--- but I think that's all she'll do.)

I've always wanted Alizee to be an actress-- but unlikely to ever happen. One of my ideas for "fan art" would be to deep-fake some movie clips. (Recently, I was looking at videos of Emma Watson--- she has a high forehead and certain other physical characteristics--- she might be suitable for deep-fakes of Alizee.) But I don't know how to do deep-fakes.

Last edited by Mr Coucou; 10-02-2019 at 09:41 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts