View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 03:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As far as the Mexico concert that was cancelled, I think the promoters in Mexico had enough money to make what looked to be a worthwhile offer for Alizee to go there, but when she looked into it more deeply, she realized they didn't have the money to take care of all the logistics to make it happen.

As far as Alizee's marketability, I think she's still a very beautiful women when she's packaged the right way and I think too often after she left MF, she hasn't been packaged the right way and no I don't mean she has to wear the Jeam dress.

I also think she still has a lot of charm, a lot of je ne sais quoi that is something you can't teach. In the right hands I feel she should could easily make it big again.

Attachment 2863

Of course the picture above was taken by RMJ and the video by Ske Leton.

What's in it for Mylene Farmer to work with Alizee again? It might make for a very interesting test, a challenge for Mylene. Alizee left MF and fell flat on her face. To make Alizee a star again would be quite a feather in Mylene's cap.

Here is one performance where she looked beautiful and I loved the moment at 7:24 where she apparently sees something unusual and starts looking back and forth, then lets out a big laugh.

I also love that quick moment at 7:45 where she is looking at Greg and suddenly turns away.

Those were two of her many looks that make her so enjoyable to watch when she's properly managed.

https://youtu.be/D-Quyeb4Ef4?t=417

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-09-2022 at 01:09 AM..