View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 05:17 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
All right, if you don't want to discuss such a delicate topic as Annily's tattoos, let's move on to her mother.
I think it is just that very little is known about Annily's tattoos. We know her only through her IG account, so if she doesn't show anything...
But if you want my opinion, I think she hasn't got any.

Quote:
If you look carefully at the En Concert video, you'll notice a ring on the fourth finger of Alizée's left hand (the ring finger). The ring constantly appears and disappears. You can play with this and even substitute a coin flipping by skipping to a random position on the DVD and looking at the next frame where the finger is clearly visible. I attribute this 'trick' to the following things: Alizée got married to Jérémy halfway through the En Concert tour; it is the wedding ring given by him; the En Concert DVD contains, in fact, a video edit of several concerts from the tour.
If I remember correctly the En concert DVD was made using three different concerts. But anyway, yes, it's "editing magic". And now that you mention it, it's weird to think that that little girl on the stage was married O_o

Quote:

But the amazing thing is that if you look at her performance on Top of the Pops in 2002:

https://youtu.be/fmrL3NBbUvc?t=63

and even on Graines de Star in 1999

https://youtu.be/lL5wxtCH4ac?t=146

you'll also notice a ring on that finger. How can you explain this, considering she didn't know Jérémy yet? Were that rings decorative or engagement rings? If it's the latter, then is it known who were the guys she were engaged to before Jérémy? Why they broke up? What is known about them nowadays?
She had at least 2 boyfriends before Jeremy so that ring could mean anything. But I think she was too young for an "engagement" ring or stuff like that. Also during the Graines de star performance, she was also wearing a ring on her right hand, so I would say that it is sure that she loves this kind of accessories. Even today she has many different rings.

Quote:
If it's the latter, then is it known who were the guys she were engaged to before Jérémy? Why they broke up? What is known about them nowadays?
I think she has never said a lot about her previous boyfriends. Back then she was even more reserved than now. There is an interview where they asked her about one of her previous boyfriends and she answered that she didn't want to say anything because it would have been disrespectful towards that period boyfriend (sorry but I can't remember which interview, probably the one on the yacht).
But anyway I think those relationships were just crushes, nothing too serious.