View Single Post
Old 10-13-2019, 03:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silencio View Post
I've noticed that she looks very different on different occasions. Even a small change of light direction, camera angle, not to mention another makeup - and you see a completely different Alizée. Her look on TV was completely different from her look on En Concert when she performed the same songs in the same 2003. I understand that different type of lighting was used but she even varied through the different En Concert performances.

Look at this part of interview and notice how she differs between one perspective and the other, on a screen where another camera's view is shown:

https://youtu.be/WSYBH9BzvUY?t=1033

I'd even have never guessed that it is Alizée performing "Moi Lolita..." in this video, if haven't heard the song or read the name of the video:

I think her skin and hair reflect the light differently than skin and hair of other people. Maybe this is the secret of her beauty.

Change of image is a usual thing for artists, but look at this (very incomplete) list of Alizée's images. You see 10 different women:

Some people even suspected that she had a double (or a doppelgänger ).
I always wondered about the picture with the 'U' on it. This is one that for seem to differ so much from the others. Her face seemed rounder, her cheeks puffier. Was something going on with her?