View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That's fine with me. At the two autograph sessions I went to, getting 60, then 80 autographed cds, I had been notified by members who wanted one, but I paid for the majority of those cds myself, then collected payment once I got back to the states and all I asked for was the cost of the cd +shipping, which I think shows I can be trusted . Shepherd I think is one of our longest active members here and I think he'll vouch for that.

So to get this ball rolling, I'll give 100 euros. I'll probably add more to possibly round off things when we are done. Again, there is no need to mention how much you are donating.
I absolutely do vouch for Scruffy. It never occurred to me not to trust him. He accepted the responsibility to collect all the autographs for everyone on his last visit to Alizee and took the responsibility of returning them to each member who participated. I never heard any complaints.

I agree with the idea that sending the gift after Christmas would be best. It might even take Alizee by surprise.