View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 01:12 AM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Oh my word…

The bébé, Maggy, has arrived, pretty much “on time”, and according to Greg, “everyone is fine”…

She is just, beautiful…

So “precious”…

Just, looking at her, makes you want to smile…

Alizée, Greg, heartfelt congratulations to you both, and indeed, your whole family…

<RedRafe “metaphorically”, kisses Alizée, and the little one Maggy, on top of the head, gives Greg, Jo, Johann and Annily a quick “hug”, and, waves at everybody else there>

<metaphorically, if you know what I mean>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aragorn97 View Post
Adorable photos that tell everything about the baby, who was born yesterday
Aragorn, you were absolutely “spot on”, these photos are just adorable…

But you know me, one in particular caught my more “than slightly new agey” selfs attention…

Now, when I look at the pic above, I get the feeling that someone in the family has a very, lets call it “spiritual” “side”, to them, not sure if it is Alizée, or Annily, or both, but whoever it is, I respect them immensely for showing it…

The little “Deer” or “Fawn”, I associate with Alizée, as a “Spirit Totem” / “Guardian”, and, on it, you will see pinned, a lot of really “cool”, and “varied” protective “charms”, for a variety of “blessings” and “effects”. Now, some people would class this all as being “superstitious nonsense”, or “new agey claptrap”, but, trust me on this one, with regard all such “things”, if you find them personally “spiritually relevant”, they “work”, and, with all the “negativity”, “darkness”, and just “plain evil”, that abounds in the world today, you really cannot have too much “protection”, at all…

Which is also one of the reasons that “Teddy Bears” have always been so popular as toys for the very young…

Anyhow, enough of that…

As Greg so eloquently put it…

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
“The dream continues.... And I never wake up”
Well, Alizée, Greg, long may your “dream” continue, in fact, may it continue for as long as you both should ever want it to…

I wish you both nothing but continuedhealth”, “wealth”, “love”, “peace”, and “happiness”, always

Time to find my own “dream”, mayhap…

Again…

<Steps back into the "shadows", through the "shadows" back onto the “Path”>

Last edited by RedRafe; 11-26-2019 at 01:27 AM..