View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 09:18 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
You guys did see the youtube video right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqS3X9c0uto

There's a bit more footage and you can hear her

The guy is very disrespectful IMO when he air humps her but at least Alizee didn't seem to mind and I hope she wasn't embarrassed, maybe that guy is just like that with everyone or something.
Just when you think you have seen every Alizee video, along comes another one. This is an amazing video and thanks for sharing. Alizee did say she likes people that make her laugh, and is probably a reason why she tolerated this guy. I guess his name is Cauet? Alizee laughed at the air humping but quickly moved on.

Anyway Cauet looks like a pretty normal sized guy in the Western world. Maybe 5-10. Seeing her next to him is a good reminder of just how tiny Alizee is.

To be able to dance with Alizee, even in a playful manner like this, and to have Alizee jump up to be caught and spun about would definitely be an unforgettable experience.

Edit: I looked up Cauet on Wiki, and here is the first paragraph.

Sébastien Jean Maurice Cauet (French pronunciation: ​[sebastjɛ̃ ʒɑ̃ mɔʁis koɛ]; born 28 April 1972 in Saint-Quentin, Hauts-de-France), also known by the mononym Cauet, is a well-known French presenter and producer, on French radio and television and a DJ, comedian, imitator and singer.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 12-04-2019 at 09:21 AM..